Just in time for 4th quarter shopping, DEMS (Diverse Entertainment Merchandise) is releasing a new doll sure to be swept off your shelves this holiday season!
“My ‘Bama” is our latest interactive plush-toy doll. “My ‘Bama” combines all the things that make DEMS products great: flexible, soft and inoffensively light-skinned -hearted.
“My ‘Bama” offers the following features:
- Miniature resume’ with TWO WHOLE POSITIONS listed on it!
- From rosary beads to dradles: An assortment of accessories from all the biggest religious/spiritual faiths!
- Button-activated “brush your shoulder action” for urbane fun!
- An assortment of over 50 pre-recorded sayings, like: “It’s time to take Washington back!”…..”I have no intention of running for President”…..”Black men need to step up!”….”I accept your nomination for POTUS”….
- A detachable re-recordbable voice box allows you to record your own sayings. Now “My ‘Bama” will say whatever you want to hear!
- New, revolutionary 21st technology means that “My ‘Bama” will run on faith–no batteries needed!
- And for a limited time: flip-flops!
DEMS is also pleased to announce that unlike its previous doll, “Ball-Bustin’ Fun Hilly” which retailed at $29.99, “My ‘Bama” will retail for $27.99 $20.99 $17.99. Our DEMS saving-doll is offering fun and change for your holiday shopper!
Please place your orders by November.
D. Pelosi, Pres of DEMS